Friday, December 17, 2010

Nurragingy Reserve

One lovely and sunny Saturday afternoon, I decided to take my girl Allie to a local reserve. It includes a function centre and a wedding garden, which is beautifully kept, as well as more 'bushy' areas and other open spaces for picnickers and the like.

An old blacksmith's shed

A pretty little dandelion

Through the trees...

I liked the different colours here...

...and here too

He stood still for me long enough...

...whilst this one was having a swim

Looking at them...

...standing under them

My beautiful girl, Allie

And Allie again, amongst these lovely lush green trees

Part of the lake

In the distance...

All lined up

Some lattice work I thought I'd 'play' with...

A bottle brush

2 comments:

  1. Hi Elle,
    Three photos take my fancy in particular this shoot, the blacksmith's shed, the dandelion and in the distance...but commend you on the rest :-)
    cheers, Judi

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks very much Judi, I appreciate your comments a lot! :-)

    ReplyDelete