Saturday, December 4, 2010

Gerringong and en route to...

Another trip to my folks' new abode and another glorious day for a few photos on the way, as well as Gerringong itself. Some pretty flowers from their garden just had to be snapped also!

 I had to stop on the way and snap these pretty florals...

A look-out just past Kiama, presented me with this stunning view

A coral tree

The same tree, taken differently

The view through a barbed-wire fence

Pretty red ranunculus growing in Mum and Dad's front garden

Both Aussies now, but the 'Dutchness' is still there...

A lovely view from the main street

A blind facade I found fascinating, see the reflection?

These three houses, all in their own colour, caught my eye

2 comments:

  1. Love the last two images especially. Windows always intrigue me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Su, I'm always interested in reflections. Funnily enough though, I didn't notice the one in the second last image until I viewed it on the PC.

    ReplyDelete