Monday, August 1, 2011

Parramatta - the Rivercat to the city...and back :-)

Last weekend we jumped on the Rivercat (an express ferry) to the city and back. It was a gloriously, warm winters' day and just lovely to be out on the harbour as we entered the city waters from the Parramatta river. I do hope you enjoy these photos!

The Rivercat; this one was on it's return journey from the city.

A lovely sail boat, as we were
coming into the city's harbour.

Part of the structure that is the
international boat terminal.

A sweet moment, I thought...

And the light shines in...

Some nice sail boats we passed on the way back.

The stunning Harbour Bridge.

Back on the river, time to reflect...

Another bridge, this one with a touch of a rainbow above it.

The sun starting to make it's journey down.

2 comments:

  1. Lovely photos as usual - especially like these as I will be in Sydney for two days next month before joining my daughter in Adelaide - a ferry trip at dusk is high on my list of "must-do's"

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Su! Oh how lovely! Yes, definitely do that, it is simply divine. So relaxing and just lovely. I do enjoy being on the water; if I could I'd have a houseboat! :-)

    ReplyDelete