Monday, August 15, 2011

Gosford - Part 2

This lot of photos were taken within the Commemorative Garden at the Gosford Art Gallery. It was such a peaceful place to be and I didn't quite want to leave when we did... So tranquil, so serene. I hope you enjoy these photos, just imagine yourself there...

The Koi pavilion.

A lantern reflection.

A small cascade.

Some of the many Koi that call these waters home...

Stillness...

The pavilion from a different view

A duck having a rest under some shade...

A wonderful place to just be...

Just...art.

I can't resist my close-ups! 

2 comments:

  1. Fantastic pictures Elle! I just love them all and what a beautiful place to go to!
    M:-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much! It was indeed a lovely and serene place. We had a WONDERFUL day out! :-)

    ReplyDelete