Monday, June 27, 2011

An afternoon in Darling Harbour

Last Saturday we headed into the city to check out the 2011 Imaging and Entertainment Expo at Darling Harbour. Although we didn't walk away with a brand new camera or a whiz-bang tripod for those night shots or windy days, we did manage to snap the beauty of this part of Sydney.

Before we headed to Darling Harbour, we grabbed  a
coffee at the New York Metro Café, where I captured
this water feature.

On our way there, I spotted part Centrepoint
Tower in the windows of this building.

A bit further along, this structure
appealed to me.

Some foliage at Darling Harbour.

A photographic display at the Expo.

Hmmm, I wonder if I ever get snapped while I am
busy snapping?

The buildings are starting to change colour as the
afternoon sun goes down.

The Monorail along the Pyrmont Bridge.

Some detail of a building as the afternoon sun glows on it.

This one is almost pink as it bathes in the sun.

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful shots again, Ilove the water feature!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! It was a lovely afternoon and the sun helped on some of those building shots :-)

    ReplyDelete