Monday, July 4, 2011

Macquarie Park - Windsor

Last Friday we headed off to Windsor. A lovely town with a smorgasbord of potential photographs to be seen, we parked the car at Macquarie Park and took a walk along the bridge. We meandered along the Hawkesbury River for a bit, before heading back and spending some time in the park. These are the images I favoured, for your pleasure, I hope :-)

The bridge taking you into Windsor...

A view towards a little sandy beach.

Reflections on the river...

...and on the other side.

A couple at the jetty, oblivious to
my camera...

The flowers of a castor oil plant.

Yellow!

A pair of dusky moorehens.

I loved the look of the leafless tree with the water
background.

This shot took me ages and gave me a lovely little
wet patch on the knee part of my jeans,
but I'm happy with  this image :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment