Monday, June 13, 2011

A south coast visit ~ Kiama, Gerringong, Gerroa, 7 Mile Beach, Shoalhaven Heads and Berry.

The following photos are from all these places, as we visited the south coast area overnight. My parents live in the area so this trip is done frequently and with great pleasure. As you can see, it is a stunning place to be!

A lone surfer at Bombo beach, Kiama.

The waves coming in, still at Bombo beach.

Untouched...

Nature showed off a stunning rainbow,
unfortunately my lens could not capture all of her!

An early morning shot of Gerringong beach.

As it got windier, the sand lifted off the beach
making me wish I had put on my sunglasses after all...

Part of a bridge two brave girls were fishing on. This
crossed a small river that ran into the ocean at 7 Mile Beach.

Semi-rough seas at 7 Mile Beach, Gerroa.

At Shoalhaven Heads, a lovely
(but cold on this particular day) place to sit.

The evening offered us a fiery sunset, which
was the background for this last photo I took in Berry.

2 comments:

  1. Stunning shots Elle, al of them. I love the sunset!:-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you very much! It's a beautiful area! :-)

    ReplyDelete