Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Japanese Gardens, Auburn - Part 1

Last Saturday, we took a little detour on the way home and ended up at the Botanic Gardens in Auburn. It houses the Japanese Gardens and what follows, is the result of that visit. I do hope you will enjoy them :-)

A view of the pond

A typical 'Elle' shot

A serene look, I thought

Ah, so cleansing

The sun and positioning gave these
green leaves a silver look

The web...

This little twig caught my eye 

Another view of the pond

The steps to more beauty

5 comments:

  1. Hmmmm... you. my dear, are one talented lady!!! Very beautiful shots indeed!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with the gentleman Elle. Fantastic pictures!!! M

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love looking at Ray's pictures and now am enjoying yours too. Well done Elle.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks M! I am really enjoying it, more and more every day! :-)

    And thank you very much 'Anonymous'. He has already taught me a great deal and I am still learning! And loving it :-)

    ReplyDelete