Monday, March 21, 2011

Fitzroy Falls

This is where we went for my birthday! We had a picnic there before heading up the path toward the falls. It was a wet and misty day, which made it even more magical, but unfortunately it made the falls less visible. I still managed to get some nice photos though and I had a terrific day!

Mist amongst the trees.

Droplets...

A teaser, prior to the 'real' falls.

Misty magic...

Green in the river.

A small cascade...

Fitzroy Falls.

What tree, where??

New life...

What the fog???

The trail to heaven...

A view of Mittagong from Mt Gibraltar look out




6 comments:

  1. OMG Elle! I want me some of what you & Ray have got, clearly it somehow causes you to capture the MOST gorgeous photographs! You are a genius! Very well done indeed! WOW! So beautiful!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hehehe, gee thanks Cape! What a wonderful compliment! But really it is just mother nature, I just happen to capture it... I have added a few more, was having PC issues last night :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Truly wonderful photos Elle,love the "green in the river"!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Truly great images! Well seen and photographed! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks! 'Misty magic' is my favourite, I think :-)xx

    ReplyDelete