Monday, March 7, 2011

Berowra Waters

To the river we go! Berowra Creek (more like a river) is hidden away in a valley and it is an absolute gem! It was a lovely place to be and I for one, could easily be satisfied living on that little river, yessiree! ;-) I hope you enjoy the photos I took from this stunning place!



The view (the Marina) from our picnic spot :-)

This was taken from a look out we visited a bit later.

A view of the Marina from the road we took to get there.

Also taken from the top, slightly more to the left,
where the houses began

A little dinghy...
The house on the left is mine... ;-) Ah, if only!

River life!
It was there... I had to snap it!

Great fun for the kids...
...and the big ones too ;-)

Mum, fishing with the kids...

Umbrellas down...
...umbrellas UP! 

Righto, Captain! Where are we headed??

Another view from the look out

My favourite from up there, looking out at the valley

2 comments:

  1. Such a wonderful spot and so many beautiful views! Terrific pictures Elle M

    ReplyDelete
  2. what a beautiful place! That last shot is just amazing! And the "Umbrellas Up, Umbrellas Down" shot made me smile. :)

    ReplyDelete