Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Circular Quay and surroundings



The first instalment is a trip to my beautiful city, Sydney. I showed a visitor around the traps of Circular Quay, the Rocks and the Opera House. It was a lovely sunny day, perfect for some shots of our beautiful harbour and surrounds.

This overhanging lamp post caught my eye

A lovely old pub we passed on the way to the Harbour Bridge

Blue and green

Pedestrian walkway on the Sydney Harbour Bridge

The beautiful Opera House and a passing ferry

Under a 'coathanger' pylon

Every cloud has a silver lining

Symmetrical

Solitary lamp post

Framed

The pink door

Upward circles

Windows

3 pots

Warm perspective

The blue door

Dramatic

The famous Harbour Bridge, otherwise known as 'the coathanger'

Late afternoon sun on a peak of the Opera House

4 comments:

  1. Well done! Great images and so well presented! Looking forward to more :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Ray, I'm glad you enjoyed them! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really beautiful images, great light in a lovely city

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you Su, it was a stunning day and I was lucky to get some nice photos... It's fun learning how to get the best out of one's camera and I'm thoroughly enjoying my new hobby! :-)

    ReplyDelete