Friday, November 19, 2010

The beautiful Blue Mountains at Katoomba

One cold and windy morning, my (now) partner and I took a drive to the Blue Mountains. It was bitterly cold and extremely windy at Echo Point, a wonderful vantage point of the gorgeous mountains. What follows is the beauty this place has to offer... Enjoy it!

The Three Sisters

A mountain range as viewed from Echo Point 

Not a place one would like to be lost in...

This tree gives you an idea of how windy it was there!

The sisters again

A bit of brightness...on a very dark morning!

A naked tree









2 comments:

  1. Elle I love some of your pics. You are lucky you have some lovley places to photograph.
    I look forward to seeing more of your ideas.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Dave, much appreciated... And yes, I am very lucky indeed! :-)

    ReplyDelete