Monday, December 26, 2011

A Gerringong Christmas

We spent a lovely Christmas Day in Gerringong with Mum and Dad. On the way to Gerringong, we stopped at our regular look-out where I snapped one photo and the rest are a bit of a mixed bag, taken around Mum and Dad's home...


Part of a house I spotted form the
look-out; nicely tucked away...


"I'm just stepping out!"


Bullrushes in the breeze...

The steps to...?

Entwined.

Ripening on the vine...

The old man's clogs ;-)

A visitor under the deck.


From under the awning...

Pretty little Miss!


For my anonymous friend, here is the link as promised to view "Cover the rainbow":

http://www.sculpturebythesea.com/image-gallery/bondi.aspx?Year=2011&Location=Outdoor

2 comments:

  1. Very nice pics Elle!!!
    And "someone" loved the one from under the awning. Thank you for the link :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hehehe, thank you "someone" (you who shall remain anonymous, it seems) :-) My pleasure regarding the link... I hope you enjoyed viewing the other beautiful sculptures too! :-)

    ReplyDelete