Monday, November 21, 2011

Sculpture by the Sea, Bondi Beach - Part 2

I hope you got a chance to view last week's photos of this wonderful event. Here are some more images of some of the sculptures that appealed to me most.

A tiny figure forming part of
Hyoung Kwon Kim's Cover the rainbow
.

Another little figure, this one enjoying a book...

Memory by Tomas Misura.

Ammonite by Bert Flugelman.

Who left the tap running?  by Simon McGrath.

Quiescence by Matthew Harding.

Cliff face by Clara Hali.

Spindrift by Bronwyn Berman.

Open house by Aaron Anderson & Anne Zahalka.

Extreme surfing by Ian Swift.



4 comments:

  1. Exellent Elle! I particularly like the first one!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! That's my fave, too :-) I like the idea of the reflection of me in some of the spoons :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the pics
    Do you have Cover the rainbow as a seperate picture showing the whole thing. Be nice to see it sometime.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you! I can't recall whether I took a photo of the entire sculpture; but I shall endeavour to find out. If I did, I will post it next week as an extra. May I know your name, please? You came up on here as anonymous. Cheers :-)

    ReplyDelete