Monday, October 24, 2011

Lake Parramatta Reserve

A return to a wonderful place last weekend... We walked the Lake Circuit Trail (about 8 km) and it was just beautiful, nature never ceases to amaze me. We had a lovely afternoon and I hope you enjoy the following photos. Remember to click on them for a larger view!

Do you know about my partner, Ray's website? It's www.rayscam.com 
take a look!


I so wanted to be this little ducky! It was a hot one!

Stepping stones...

Sunlit green...

Arching tree.

We came across many of these!

Looks like a mini cauliflower.


Another one jumps in! Although he looks as if he's
water skiing

A great place for reflecting ;-)

From the 'acacia' family perhaps?

Nature being impressionistic...

Got a fave? Let me know, I'd love your input :-)

2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous pictures Elle, I love them all:-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! It's a beautiful, magical place! :-)

    ReplyDelete