Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Lake Parramatta Reserve

This week, we took a drive to the Parramatta region and upon entering this lovely reserve I found a sense of calm come over me. It was wonderful walking along the lake and to top it all off, we had a lovely encounter with some surprisingly tame Sulphur-crested Cockatoos. A beautiful experience...

First thing I spotted, I liked the angle of the branch

Contemplating...

A Dusky Moorhen.

A side view of the lake.

'tween the trees.

See the dragonfly? That's as close as I could get
unfortunately...

Reflections.

An afternoon row...

A flock of birdies.

Up above.

Giving the old super-macro another shot.

Munching on a tuft of grass.

"Hey, what are you lookin' at?"


"I'll scratch your neck if you scratch mine..."



No comments:

Post a Comment